A dynamic team of paediatric allied health professionals including Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Behavioural Therapists. We are passionate about delivering innovative, fun and high-quality evidence based therapy to our clients.
Passion - We are committed with heart and mind to our clients and their families.
Trustworthiness - you can trust us to nuture your child's development.
Open and Honest Communication - We will keep you informed every step of the way
- Key selection criteria
* Plan, deliver and evaluate Speech Pathology services to clients including NDIS participants, which build on family / client strengths, needs and priorities.
* Selecting and adapting the appropriate per case speech pathology treatment model, method and approach to direct the process of interventions.
* Provide services and supports in collaboration with others.
* Ensure that positive and productive relationships exist between us, the local community, and families.
* Participate in regular professional development opportunities to keep up with current developments.
* Guide and educate family members and caregivers,
* Observe, note, and report on progress of long and short term treatment goals.
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to best practice
- Excellent time management, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Experience working with children is beneficial
If you are interested about the role, please contact Lucy Pegler on 0390810564 or firstname.lastname@example.org