Tradewind Australia works across the Early Intervention and NDIS sector in partnership with providers of services to the community.
We are working with a well respected Not For Profit organisation who supports children and their families.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Speech Pathologist to join the team based in southeast Victoria. This is a part-time, parental leave 12 month contract position and would be ideal for someone with their own private practice or someone looking for work life balance.
- Provide quality transdisciplinary Early Childhood Early Intervention (key worker) services to children and their families.
- Provide discipline specific assessment and outcome focused intervention to children 0-12yr old with a range of disabilities and their family.
- Utilise a range of formal and informal assessment tools appropriate to the child and family.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Qualification in Speech Pathology and current/ongoing registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Sound theoretical knowledge with particular experience in paediatric practice
- Knowledge and skills in the assessment, implementation, and evaluation of plans for children and families
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, office-based and off-site locations
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in the prescription of assistive technology
- Ability to use a computer and all relevant technology
- Current Victorian Driver's License
This is a part-time (0.7) parental leave 12 month contract role offering competitive remuneration including salary packaging.
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to Brenda Willey at email@example.com
- For further information regarding the role, please call Brenda 03 9088 7025
We promise to support you through the application, interviews, references and documentation process as well provide feedback if unsuccessful to provide you with something you can use for future applications.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.