Tradewind are seeking Fun and Enthusiastic Support Workers in Caboolture!
- Casual and Permanent positions available
About the role:
You will be providing support to a non-verbal female client who requires 24/7 support. Sleepovers are an essential part of the role. You will be required to stick to a strict night-time routine and be able to deliver your supports in a fun and creative way. The role will be situated at a SILS house.
Our client is a registered NDIS provider with SILS houses in Bray Park, Burpengary and Caboolture. They are committed to enriching people's quality of life and supporting skill development.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (or equivalent) or 12 months of experience.
- Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Current Medication Endorsement or ability to attain.
- Current driver's license.
- NDIS Workers Screening or Yellow Card
- Blue Card
- Current First Aid and CPR