Utilise your experience and qualifications as an aged care support worker in a home care role. Our client, a local government authority is looking to add to their team of in home aged care support workers now. Starting ASAP and paying $35 p/h, plus travel time and kms between clients, this is an ideal role for the right person. To be successful, you must:
- Be fully qualified with CERT III or IV in Aged care
- Have an up to date police check & WWCC
- Hold valid First Aid and CPR certificates
- Have access to a registered car with full comprehensive insurance
- Be passionate about aged care and client support & engagement.
In return for your hard work, you will enjoy up to 30+ hours a week, be paid travel time and kms between clients houses and enjoy a fullfilling career as your provide support to aged care clients. If you fulfill all the above and are able to travel to and from the Hawthorn area, please contact Brett Stirling at Tradewind on 90810563 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org