We are currently seeking enthusiastic Support Workers who can think outside the box and engage with the elderly community.
An excellent opportunity available for a short term casual role in Central Victoria for an experienced Support Worker with experience in the area of Aged Care. Provide quality support to the elderly and those with a disability by using your experience in the sector.
The role will involve:
- Thinking outside the box to engage the elderly/disabled people.
- Completing domestic tasks (which could include cooking, cleaning, carrying out household tasks in clients' homes), as well as personal care and other PCA shifts.
- Being passionate about helping people in the aged and disability sector
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about helping people
- Previous experience in an aged care support worker role
- Certificate III in Aged Care (or qualification above)
- Driver's Licence & access to your own car (registered and full comprehensive car insurance)
- First Aid Level 2 & Manual Handling Certificate
- Working with Children Check and National Police Check (or be willing to undertake one)
Tradewind will provide:
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Pay rate of $32.85 per hour (inclusive of casual loading) + superannuation
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No candidate fees
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass on, please apply now!
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025