- Full time, ASAP start in a leading not-for-profit organisation
- Role diversity in hands on case management and team leadership
- Supportive management structure with opportunity for growth
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to support a small team of HCP Case Managers in the Ringwood area. Your day-to-day would include supporting and overseeing a small team of Case Managers, combined with a reduced case load of clients to continue being involved in the hands-on side of the role.
This will be a role where you will be ensuring outstanding care is given to clients to enhance their quality of life. Your biggest success in this role will be proving guidance and coaching to a small team. You will be supported by management to complete your additional administrative tasks and to facilitate meetings. The environment is vibrant and commutable from the Eastern and South-Eastern suburbs.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The supervision and development of Aged Care Case managers
- Acting as an escalation point within the business
- Assisting with the implementation of client plans and individual goals
- Ensuring work within office budgets, KPIs and assessing opportunities to reduce costs
- Provide advice, supervise and offer support on how to sole difficult cases
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Knowledge and understanding of issues related to elderly people and the HCP funding model
- Previous hands-on experience working in a supporting role
- Ability to commence at short notice
- A clinical background in nursing (division 1) is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of Diploma in Community Services (or relates) and 12 months' experience in a similar position
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Full rights to work in Australia
You will also be willing to undergo a National Police History check, hold a current Working with Children Check, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates. With offices in both Geelong and Melbourne, we aim to provide outstanding opportunities for our candidates as well as support from local Consultants.
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How To Apply
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you have a friend you think would be suitable for this role, please pass them our details. You could earn yourself a Myer/Coles voucher simply by referring a friend to us! *Conditions Apply
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.