Tradewind Australia is assisting a large Not for Profit Organisation in the recruitment of a Team Leader within Childhood Intervention Services. This role is responsible to manage, lead and develop a sustainable and successful NDIS Child Intervention Service within the defined geographical area. You will oversee and lead the delivery of high quality, and sustainable NDIS Childhood Intervention Services for children 0-12years supporting high quality, customer-centric and evidence-based practice support.
- Lead, mentor, support and motivate the team with the necessary supervision, training and guidance to ensure quality service provision to children and their families.
- Monitor and manage productivity performance targets set by the organisation for staff, ensuring the team are equipped to maximise billed hours and that individual targets are met.
- Provide effective team management including recruitment, orientation, professional development, and performance management when required.
- Ensure services are customer focussed and of high quality that comply with Quality and Compliance standards.
- Manage a small caseload of customers by providing assessment and intervention for children with developmental delay or disability (0-12 years of age) to ensure and support business continuity.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Understanding of budget reports and financial management
- Experience working with children with additional learning needs
- Understanding of relevant legislation with a working knowledge of current NDIS legislation and terms of business
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational or Speech Therapy, Social Work or Psychology
- Eligibility for membership of registration with professional associations
- Current Australian driver's license
- Current Police Check
- Work With Children's Check
Details of the role & organisation:
- Part-time, 4 days per week
- Short term locum with potential to go permanent
- Work-life balance
- Friendly values based working environment
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to Brenda Willey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information regarding the role, please call Brenda or any of the allied health recruitment team on 03 9088 7025
We promise to support you through the application, interviews, references and documentation process as well as provide feedback if unsuccessful to provide you with something you can use for future applications.