- Work in an Early Intervention/Reunification Program
- Permanent, full time, ongoing contract
- Located in Preston
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader within the Early Intervention/Reunification Program, based in Preston.
Your team will be working to strengthen families' capacity to meet the needs of their children and promoting the safety and wellbeing of children by supporting and empowering families to enhance family functioning and therefore improve child outcomes.
Your Team Will:
- Provide case management to clients and respond to their needs through assertive outreach and responding to crises that occur
- Conduct comprehensive family assessments
- Establish a working relationship with children and families
- Strengthen family connections, promoting positive interactions and the safety of children, young people and parents
- Use a range of therapeutic techniques and approaches to engage with children and families
- Work collaboratively with DHHS Child Protection and other professionals
- You may also have a small caseload of your own
In this role you will also be actively contributing to the development of internal and state-wide policies, procedures and protocols relating to this program.
You must have:
- A minimum of a Diploma in Community Services but preferably a tertiary qualification in Social Work/Psychology/other related discipline
- A minimum of three years' experience working directly in the child, youth and families sector
- A minimum of one years' Team Leading experience
- Demonstrated ability to undertake complex casework with children and families who have experienced trauma and may present with challenging behaviours including using culturally safe therapeutic approaches
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and review plans for children and young people
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with children, families, carers and other service providers to achieve outcomes
- Ability to monitor continuous quality improvement and report on compliance
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of our consultants in the Family Services Team
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025