- Lead a small team of facilitators
- Delivering a pioneering program across 3 regions of VIC
- Full-time position | Contracted until 30 Sep 2021 with the view to extend
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader in Family Violence to support a small team of Group Facilitators.
As the Team Leader, you will provide operational leadership, support, guidance and reflective practice sessions for the group facilitators. The group program is responsible for delivering an evidence-based curriculum addressing women's use of force in their intimate relationships over a 16-week period of group sessions. The program is delivered across Western Metro Melbourne, North/West Metro Melbourne and Ballarat.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facilitation team
- Provide regular supervision, reflective practice and staff development
- Provide assessment, counselling and case support to clients within the program
- Plan and facilitate group programs for women who use force
- Work with partner agencies and funding bodies to deliver the evidence-based group work curriculum
- Ensure internal and external relationships are developed and maintained and using a team approach
You must have:
- A minimum of a Diploma of Community Services or Bachelor of Social Work (or related discipline)
- At least 2 years' leadership experience in the family violence sector
- Experience delivering group therapies, or extensive experience working with female identified perpetrators of family violence in a therapeutic setting
- Experience in conducting risk and needs assessments, and developing and implementing action plans
- Skills in case management, including developing community linkages
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Apply directly via seek, or;
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application. However, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9081 0562 and ask to speak to one of our Family Services consultants.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025