- Lead a dynamic team supporting families impacted by violence
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching and training, with personal professional development plan
- Full-time, ongoing contract located in the West of Melbourne
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to manage a specialist Family Violence Program in the West of Melbourne.
This position focuses on supporting women and children affected by Family Violence and homelessness. You will be responsible for overseeing a staffing group who include case managers, residential and children's workers. The services provided include crisis accommodation, refuge and outreach support.
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership or management, as well as an ability to use initiative, thinking laterally and strategically during times of pressure.
- Experience in working with clients with complex needs, including family violence, homelessness, alcohol and drugs and/or mental illness
- Experience in risk management including client and staff safety, confidentiality, and duty of care
- Expert experience in relevant legislation, theories, and frameworks pertaining to Family Violence in Victoria, including MARAM
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Victorian Drivers Licence, Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply online
- If you have any questions about your application, contact the office directly on 03 9081 0562 and ask for one of our Family Services team
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025