- Lead a multi-disciplinary team supporting women and children in crisis
- Full-time, 12+ month contracted position with flexible work arrangements
- Located inner North Melbourne
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to manage a specialist Women's Family Violence Refuge in the North of Melbourne.
This role will oversee and manage a team of case managers, support workers, and crisis response practitioners. You will be responsible for delivering an effective service, manage key stakeholder relationships, and operational management of the refuge site.
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and management, as well as an ability to use initiative, thinking laterally and strategically during times of pressure.
- Direct experience working in a Family Violence response service and demonstrated understanding of family violence, trauma-informed practice, and crisis response.
- Expert experience in relevant legislation, theories and frameworks pertaining to Family Violence in Victoria, including MARAM
- Current Drivers Licence and Working with Children Check
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link to apply online
- If you have any questions about your application, contact the office directly on 03 9081 0562 and ask for one of our Family Services team
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025