This role will oversee and manage a small team of staff who support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in Victoria who were adopted, fostered or placed in an institution, to find and reconnect with their family, traditional culture and country.
You must have:
- At least 2 years' team leading experience working in a similar program
- A minimum of a Diploma of Community Services or related discipline
- A high level of Aboriginal cultural knowledge
- A solid knowledge of casework philosophy
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 989 025 and ask to speak to one of the Family Services Consultants
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025