- Empower victim survivors to heal from the traumas of violence
- Provide tailored therapeutic supports
- Full-time, ongoing contract with flexible work arrangements
We are recruiting for a Specialist Practitioner to work within an innovative, client centred, therapeutic case management service for victim survivors of family violence. You will provide individually tailored support using a range of modalities including counselling, group support, family therapy, advocacy support, and intensive case management, empowering women and children to heal from the trauma after violence ends.
- Manage case allocation of 10-12 clients, including providing individual, family and group therapeutic work
- Deliver evidence-informed best practice services to vulnerable children, youth and families with complex needs children with a disability; children and families from a culturally or linguistically diverse background; and/or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Strengthen family connections and promote positive interactions
- Be committed to the safety, wellbeing and best interests of children and young people
You must have:
- A Bachelor (or above) qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science
- Experience in undertaking client centric therapeutic assessments and interventions
- Capacity to analyse complex issues, including the impact of violence and trauma, safety and risk, provide therapeutic interventions for individuals and assist them to achieve goals
- Experience in planning and facilitating evidence based/informed therapeutic individual and group programs
- Post graduate qualification or currently studying one in counselling/therapy, leadership or management
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone (03) 9081-0562 and ask for a member of the Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.