We have an exciting position for a VCE VET Building and Construction/Design Technology Trained Teacher in a top Catholic School in Melbourne's NE Suburbs commencing Term 4 - 2020.
This teacher would be suited to the role if they hold the following traits and attributes :
- Cares about kids and has high expectations
- Qualified to teach VET Building and Construction
- Be flexible to deliver in school or remotely if required
- Engaging personality and passionate about their subject area
- Two term contract - Term 4 2020 & Term 1 2021
- Flexibility to be offered as a 0.8 to 1.0 role
- Permanent contract position - salary as per CEM scale
- Supportive leadership team
- VIT Registration
- Current CV detailing relevant qualifications and references
- Design Technology trained teacher (preferred)
- Able to obtain two principal class references
Interested? To discuss this exciting opportunity please call Michael Smith on 1800 192 195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role further.