Inspiro is a local, not-for-profit health service providing allied health, counselling, dental and health promotion services to the Yarra Ranges community working with a vision to inspire healthier lives.
Inspiro, as the lead of a consortium with Anchor, Cire, Eastern Community Legal Centre and Oonah Belonging Place, has been funded by the Australian Government to implement a case management service known as the Integrated Youth Health Hub (IYHH).
The IYHH provides young people aged 12 to 25 years and their families/carers with improved access to primary health care, community and social services, service coordination and integration.
Young people who are at-risk, disadvantaged and with complex needs are a priority for service access, specifically young people with mental ill-health are well supported.
The program operates 12pm to 8pm weekdays and 10am to 2pm Saturdays. A roster would be created as you would not be expected to work every Sat or every evening, but you will need flexibility to work within those hours.
We are accepting applications from experienced Case Managers to deliver goal-orientated case management to young people and family/carers through assertive outreach including schools, recreational and leisure facilities, and within the home or young person's living arrangements.
As the Case Manager and as part of the Case Management team, you will report directly to the Client Services Manager.
- Deliver high quality, inclusive and flexible outreach based case management services including: client engagement, intake and assessment, case plan, intervention, review and case closure;
- Work closely with local young people, their families and health/community services to deliver integrated 'evidence based' client-directed change
- Participate and deliver effective work processes to ensure the delivery of program throughput and outputs, and KPI's.
- Be provided with a laptop and mobile phone
- Be paid under the SCHADs Award level 5
You will have:
- A Bachelor qualification in Social Work or a related Health Sciences degree is highly desired, but will accept Diploma of Community Services or Counselling for the right candidate
- Demonstrated experience in the direct delivery of case management services, specifically targeting clients with high vulnerability and mental health issues
- A valid and current Victorian driver's licence and access to own vehicle (preference)
Inspiro is seeking individuals that have the following character traits:
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and a positive outlook
- Thrive in an innovative working environment
- Show a high level of initiative and contribute meaningful ideas to a new service
- You embrace complexity and can think strategically
- Are highly collaborative in your practice and manner
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check, Police Check and provide 2 recent managerial references.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and implement a newly created service with an aim to provide positive outcomes for young people and their families/carers.
Flexibility to work some evenings and occasional weekends is required due to the nature of outreach and engagement with young people across the Yarra Ranges.
Tradewind Australia is the exclusive recruitment partner. Apply today with your resume or call Melissa Carson from our Mental Health Team on (03) 9081 0559 for a confidential chat.