- Provide advice, referrals and advocacy around a range of different issues
- Long-term work with attractive hourly rates | View to transition to permanent
- Work with a leading Not-for-Profit | 5-4 days per week | Flexible working model
We are currently recruiting Youth Mental Health Workers who have experience working with complex cases, carrying out risk assessments and provide support to those affected by Mental Health issues as either a Case Manager or Clinician.
Excellent opportunities are available for Youth Mental Health Workers. Based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. You will be skilled and capable in the delivery of community or clinically based mental health services. You will be an integral member of the multidisciplinary team providing both one-on-one and group interventions and supports to young people living with severe and persistent mental health illness.
This role will include:
- Providing individualised strengths bases support to participants, some with complex needs
- Assisting participants to set and achieve their recovery goals, and support them through times of crisis
- Liaising with stakeholders and other support services, to ensure the best outcome for the client
- Reviewing and documenting clients' recovery every few months
- Participation in multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions
You will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the Mental Health and Youth sector
- AHPRA registration is a must if you hold a AHPRA recognised qualification
- Bachelors of Social Worker or Youth Work is also accepted
- A minimum of 2 years' post-grad experience
- Sound discipline knowledge gained through experience, training or education
- Understanding of the Strengths Based Approach principles
- Knowledge of the National Mental Health Standards
- Professional or specialised knowledge in the area of Mental illness, drug and alcohol and homelessness.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.