About Brotherhood of St Laurence...
Brotherhood of St Laurence (BSL) is a social justice organisation working alongside people experiencing disadvantage to address the fundamental causes of poverty in Australia. They believe no one should live in poverty and that change can only happen when people work together, which is why partnerships with the broader community and organisations nationally are a cornerstone of BSL.
Proud to be Partners...
At Tradewind, we are proud to be supporting an organisation engaged in such crucial work in communities across Australia. By supporting BSL to identify and recruit individuals who mirror the organisation's values we are able to play a small part in their impactful work.
Using an evidence-based approach and working with others, BSL strives to address broader systems issues that allow poverty to exist. This way, our work can make a real difference to increase participation and inclusion for all people living in poverty in Australia.
Whether it takes the next ten years, or a further 90 years to realise the vision, one thing is certain… we will continue to proudly be a strong voice for people experiencing disadvantage, because we believe no one should live in poverty.
Why You Should Work for Brotherhood of St Laurence...
- Working with a large Not for Profit organisation with a fantastic reputation
- Inclusive and supportive trans-disciplinary team
- In-depth induction to the role, with Senior Coordinators & Team Leader to support you
- Access to peer supervision with your own profession and other professions
- Continuous professional development
- Invaluable knowledge/training on NDIS
- Competitive remuneration package; including car allowance and high salary packaging option
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Latest Featured Role...
Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator
- Ongoing contract
- 4 or 5-day applicants can be considered
- Roles available in listed locations (you would not be expected to travel across each location listed); Melton, Werribee, Broadmeadows, Niddrie, Preston, Greensborough, Thomastown, Heatherton, Frankston, South Melbourne, Rosebud, Footscray
- Starting salary (Full time equivalent): $75,000 + super + salary packaging plus a $13,000 vehicle allowance
The Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator will be part of a trans-disciplinary team responsible for the delivery of the NDIS ECEI approach. You will be part of the Brotherhood of St Laurence team delivering office, phone and community-based support, working closely with families and other professionals to assess and identify the service and support needs for children with possible developmental delays, and then set goals that will assist the child in day to day environments. The role will use a family-centered approach to gather information to identify the appropriate pathways for children and their families. This can include access to the NDIS, short-term interventions, or community and mainstream supports.
We would really like to hear from:
|Nurses with paediatrics or maternal child health experience
If you are interested in this vacancy or if you would like further information on working at Brotherhood of St Laurence, please click the button below to contact us.