As a Care Manager, you will:
- Deliver excellent client care for elderly Australians, located in the state of South Australia
- Undertaking assessments, care planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of quality client care with a person-centered approach and in line with Consumer Directed Care principles
- Ability to communicate with staff, consumers, service providers, treating health professionals and other community members to ensure the development of needs based, consumer focused services delivery
- Thorough understanding and ability to support compliance with Safety, Equal Opportunity and other professional and legal requirements which affect day to day care and other services for clients
- Develop, monitor, and reassess care plans in consultation with clients, their families and other healthcare professionals.
- Work in collaboration with the broader team to facilitate, develop and shape our service offerings. Critically, you'll ensure our services continue to be of the highest standard.
- Monitor the budget of care packages and ensure clients understand service fees.
- Manage client service delivery across all levels under the government funded homecare packages programs.
- Engage with internal teams to facilitate client on-boarding through the lead to conversion process.
- Influence and partner with our schedulers, clinical team and support staff.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in aged care, with knowledge of Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Aged Care Quality Standards is required
- Thorough understanding of MAC portal
- Working with Children's Check
- The right to work in South Australia
- A current driver license, registration and access to your own car with car insurance
- Valid National Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
How to apply:
Email your resume to Rachel Waller at email@example.com
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact Nikolai Wilson on 08 6118 8805
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA AND THE ORGANISATIONS WE REPRESENT ARE PROUD TO BE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERS.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.