About Safe Places for Children
Since establishing operations in 2006 in South East Brisbane, Safe Places has continued to invest in the safety and wellbeing of young people and now operates from 15 offices across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia. Safe Places has provided direct, intensive therapeutic out-of-home care to more than 1800 young people.
Safe Places’ teams work within small, stable groups where they focus on building consistency and trust with the young person in their care. Well-known for their unique approach, the Integrative Practice Framework, this organisation has helped many young people stabilise their behaviours and give them a sense of hope and direction.
The expertise they have within their organisation enables them to provide excellent training programs and a supportive environment.
Safe Places Work Culture and Environment
Perks and Benefits of Working with Safe Places
- A stable, above-award wage and permanent employment with flexible rosters to suit your work and life balance.
- Receive a guaranteed weekly income in a sector where work shifts may be unpredictable. This means you can access the same opportunities that any other Australians on a fixed wage can, such as getting a mortgage and having peace of mind that you can pay your rent or plan for expenses.
- Access generous salary packaging options through Remserv to increase your take-home pay.
- Receive comprehensive in-house accredited training and support to gain mandatory formal qualifications. We will even pay for you to complete your Certificate IV in Child Youth and Family Intervention for free!
- Be part of a friendly and supportive workplace, with access to 24- hour on-call support and guidance from senior youth workers during your shifts.
- External confidential and professional counselling when you need to talk things over.
Latest Featured Roles at Safe Places
- Bonus payments of up to $10,000 for extended shifts of up to 14 days, on top of your standard weekly salary
- Where 14 days is not possible, appropriate bonuses for shifts of 1-3 days duration, on top of the standard payment for that shift
|Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Adelaide||Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Brisbane|
|Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Brisbane||Senior Area Manager, Brisbane|
|Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Bunbury||Quality and Systems Manager, Cairns & Far North|
|Area Manager, Cairns & Far North||Administration Officer, Cairns & Far North|
|Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Cairns & Far North||Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Gold Coast|
|Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Gold Coast||Administration Officer, Melbourne|
|Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Northern QLD||Business Intelligence Developer, Perth|
|Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Perth||Residential Youth Workers and Case Managers, Sydney|
|Trainer and Assessor, Sydney||Residential Case Managers, Toowoomba|
|Residential Youth Workers, Toowoomba|
If you are interested in a specific vacancy or if you would like further information on working at Safe Places for Children please click the button below to contact us.