Job Title: Early Childhood Educators
Salary field: $26-38 per hour
Job Summary: We are searching for Casual Diploma or Cert III Qualified Early Childhood Educators to start ASAP
- Casual work - work as many or as little days as you wish
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent work/life balance
Casual Early Childhood Educators - Mordialloc
$26-38 per hour (Depending on experience) + super
- Work with an organisation who is relentless in securing quality opportunities
- No joining fees
- Resume and Key Selection Criteria assistance
- Interview tips and preparation provided
- Professional development by two Principal mentors on a consistent basis.
About the Role:
We are recruiting for a number of casual Early Childhood Educators (Cert III and Diploma Qualified), for a brand new Early Years centre based in Mordialloc
We are currently working with a lovely, state-of-the-art, new centre, which is part of Australia's first Multi-generational site, housing Residential Aged Care, Primary Care, a Health hub, Community Cafe and of course, The Early Learning Centre.
We have opportunities available for casual educators, commencing as soon as possible. Working within a team of professional Early Childhood Educators, you will be responsible in assisting the delivery of high-quality education and care that supports the safety, participation, wellbeing and empowerment of children, working in line with EYFS curriculum and National Quality Standards (NQF) on a casual basis.
- Support in learning activities aligned with the EYFS curriculum.
- Maintain positive relationships with children, families and staff.
- Provide Assistance to support and care for the children in the centre.
- Assist in the delivery of an inter-generational program where required.
- Assess and provide feedback on student progress where required.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive environment across the centre.
Skills & Experience:
Completed a relevant Qualification in Early Childhood Education (CERT III or DIPLOMA in ECE) and hold a current Working with Children Check (Employee).
Ability to provide contact details for two education-based references from within the last 5 years (student teacher mentors are acceptable).
Desired Skills & Experience:
Previous experience as an Early Childhood Educator will be desirable.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is a specialist, education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne / Victoria region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with fantastic contract opportunities and helping to pursue a rewarding career. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
How to apply:?
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website?
Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact the Early Learning Team on 03 9110 0090