Tradewind Australia works across the community health sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a number of leading and well respected not-for-profit community health organisations who are dedicated and committed to leading the way in reducing health and social inequity using a holistic approach with services provided by multi-disciplinary teams.
We currently have a number of opportunities for experienced registered nurses to join various community health COVID response teams across Melbourne.
- Deliver community health nursing services to all ages within the community
- Ensuring you are compliant with COVID-19 workplace-based work health and safety practices
- Provide professional advice and reassurance throughout the delivery of service
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Registered Nurse Div 1 or 2 with experience in covid setting desirable
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work autonomously or as part of a broader team in a diverse community environment.
- A sensitivity to and understanding of the individual needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills
Locum, immediate start, excellent remuneration.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Liz Martin on 03 9088 7025.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.