Tradewind is currently recruiting for passionate home care staff for exciting new opportunities to work in Local Government.
About the role
Full rosters available for Monday to Friday. You will be provided with a full induction, uniform and resources to complete your work to a high standard. Your main aim is to assist clients living at home on package to enhance their quality of life.
We have roles available commencing immediately and some in a few weeks. Tradewind are able to provide guaranteed hours of work for experienced support workers who are able to provide flexible availability and willingness to travel!
The role will involve:
- Domestic assistance (cleaning including vacuuming, mopping, changing bed linen)
- Occasional community access
- Delivering high quality care to all clients and representing our client to the best of your ability
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be passionate about helping out the elderly
- Have previous experience in an aged care support worker role
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care/Disability/HACC (or relevant qualification)
- Have a Driver's License & your own insured car
- Have a First Aid and CPR certificate
- Be able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Be able to perform domestic duties efficiently
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Benefits of the role
- $27 per hour and above + super + travel reimbursement between clients
- Shifts that fit in within school hours
- You choose the days to work!
- Work closer to home
- Casual ongoing shifts
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long‐standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skill set throughout your career
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No candidate fees
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025