- Opportunity to Empower and Enrich People
- Fantastic, Respectful, Down to Earth Team
- Provide 1:1 at Home Support
Based in South East Melbourne, this is an exciting opportunity for Four fantastic, experienced Disability Support Workers to work with this values driven, not for profit organisation who are dedicated to empowering their clients and enriching their lives.
About the Role
With a focus on a positive client centred approach, we are seeking experienced staff with a passion for improving the lives of people with disability. Working around 20 + hours a week, responsibilities will vary from client to client but may include;
- Personal Care
- Household Duties
- Community Access
- General Lifestyle Support
- Assisting people safely with movement
We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic and experienced, passionate Disability Support Workers who are:
- Comfortable working with people with a range of disabilities
- Committed to a person and family centred approached and support inclusion and participation
- Good critical thinkers and problem solvers, who can think on their feet
- Able to adapt to change and work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptive to be able to provide a personalised service to those in need
- Positive, friendly and have great communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Certificate III or equivalent in Individual Support or Disability
- Satisfactory National Police Check for 'Employment in Disability' (no more than twelve months old.)
- International Police Check if you have lived or worked overseas for more than one (1) year within the last ten years.
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Current Level 2 First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Current Full Victorian Driver?s License
- Australian Residency Status or valid Australian Working Rights
Benefits of the Role
- $34.44 per hour + super + travel reimbursement between clients
- Flexible shifts that can fit in within school hours
- Work closer to home
- Casual ongoing shifts
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long?standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- A dedicated consultant who will work with you to secure the right roles for your skillset throughout your career
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- Ongoing rosters in advance
- PPE and comprehensive inductions to be able to complete your work to a high standard
How To Apply
Simply click Apply Now! Or if you have any questions, please don?t hesitate to call on 1800 989 025 and one of your friendly consultants will be available for a confidential chat.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025