- Temporary positions with the possibility of ongoing work
- Earn $50 per hour plus Super and penalties
- Work in Melbourne's CBD
We are currently recruiting for experienced Family Violence Crisis Workers to work in an intake and assessment capacity for women and children who are experiencing family violence.
- Provide immediate support for women and children in crisis situations
- Assist women and children to determine their options and identify service pathways
- Respond to domestic/family violence as criminal acts against women and children
- Complete required data capture and case notes
You must have:
- Direct experience working in a family violence crisis setting is ESSENTIAL
- The ability to make autonomous decisions about how best to support clients at that time
- Experience using CRAF/MARAM
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
This role has an Equal Opportunity Exemption and applications for this role are open to female candidates only under Section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for a member of the Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.