- Multiple full-time and part-time positions available
- Permanent roles and locum positions
- Variety of positions available across Melbourne
We are seeking qualified Social Workers with a minimum of 1 years' paid experience in a Family Violence program. We have multiple full-time and part-time positions available at varying contract lengths around Melbourne.
Types of roles include; crisis-response, intake assessment, short term support and longer term intensive case management services to women and children who have experienced or are currently experiencing family violence.
- Provide comprehensive client-centred case work utilising CRAF and MARAM frameworks to assess the needs of women through trauma informed systems
- Provide risk assessments, safety planning, case managing, and referrals
- Develop individual case plans with clients, addressing their needs and goals
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partner organisations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all clients
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science
- A minimum of 1 year paid experience, working in a direct family violence program
- Experience making Risk Assessments and delivering appropriate interventions to women and children who have experienced trauma
- Experience in case management or crisis or intake and assessment
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Please note that this position is accepting female candidates only.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for Heather or Matt
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025