- Provide support to women and children in a 24/7 Refuge
- Ongoing contract, 0.8FTE with flexible working arrangements
- Located in the South East
Looking for an experienced team leader to support a feminist family violence organisation running a specialist 24/7 staffed refuge.
This is a unique opportunity to join a specialist family violence service, leading a team of case managers and support workers to provide high quality response to women and children impacted by family/domestic violence. You will lead the team to assess and induct clients referred to the service, provide case management support, and ensure the efficient running of a 24/7 staffed refuge.
- To support the team to provide a range of service delivery response to women and children, including information, risk assessment, safety planning, case management, and referrals
- Manage the performance of the refuge team and provide additional training and support as needed to help them succeed in their roles
- Work with the Management team to lead and develop service offerings to increase the scope of services and number of clients supported
- Ensure the 24/7 refuge rostering and staffing needs are met
- Participating in rostered supervisor after hours on call support
- To build and maintain positive collaborate relationships with partner organisations
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Social Science, Psychology, Counselling, Art Therapy or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years management experience with demonstrated experience in developing and leading a positive and engaged team environment
- Experience working with clients impacted by family violence
- Relevant experience in Homeless, Crisis Accommodation, Residential Care, Family Services, and Child Protection programs highly desired.
- Availability to work 4 days a week including 1 weekend day, and participate in a rostered on call after hours service
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about your application, contact the office directly on 1800 989 025, and ask for Heather
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025