- Support children and carers in an established Out-of-Home Care program
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Work for a leading Not for Profit Organisation in Warrnambool
We are currently recruiting for a Foster Care Team Leader to work with a reputable and growing organisation on the South West Coast. The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall management, coordination and delivery of a Foster Care Placement Team which will comprise of 3-4 placement staff who will care for around 30 children and their foster carers. The Team Leader will lead and supervise the team and provide support, advice and guidance on a range of responsibilities including case management of the placements and supervision of the staff.
- Provide mentoring, support and supervision to placement team.
- Be responsible for demand management, monitoring, and reviewing caseloads to ensure responsive and effective service.
- Support children, young people, their families and care givers utilising a variety of interventions and frameworks.
- Ensure that the service is operated in accordance with DHHS service agreements, organisational policies, and accepted standards of practice.
- Coordinate with the management team and fellow team leaders to provide a coordinated service response.
- Build and maintain effective relationships including liaison, negotiation and consultation with key stakeholders.
You must have:
- A minimum Diploma level qualification in Social Work, Community Services, Psychology or related area of study.
- Expert knowledge of Child Protection and Out of Home Care.
- Demonstrated understanding of implementing therapeutic care to children, young people and their carers.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and leadership qualities with the capacity to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to maintain positive, effective working relationships with colleagues, peers, and relevant stakeholders in a wide range of government, business and community organisations.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for Heather
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025