Tradewind are seeking a passionate and dedicated French teacher in either or Primary/Secondary to join an independent, co-educational non-denomination P-12 school spread over three vibrant campuses in Melbourne's West. Join this well-respected school in a full time, ongoing role, starting Term 1 this year.
Demonstrated Experience and Skills
- Develop age-appropriate and engaging curriculum plans that align the Victorian Curriculum for Primary/Secondary levels.
- Deliver effective and interactive French language instruction, focusing on vocabulary, pronunciation, and language structures.
- Introduce aspects of French culture into lessons through age-appropriate activities, stories, and projects to foster cultural awareness.
- Design assessments to evaluate their language acquisition and provide constructive feedback to students
- Collaborate with other teachers and departments to integrate French language and culture into broader educational themes and projects.
- Stay informed about developments in language education, attend workshops, and engage in ongoing professional development to enhance teaching skills and methodologies.
Skills & Experience:
- Completed relevant Qualifications in Education
- Maintain a valid and up-to-date VIT registration
- Experience in teaching French LOTE to students in Primary and or Secondary level
- Have unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Ability to provide contact details for two education-based references from within the last 5 years (student-teacher mentors are acceptable).
- Be part of a school which prides itself on professionalism, diligence and the quality of its staff
- Starting as a full-time role in 2024
- Work predominantly at the schools Maddingly Campus, Bacchus Marsh with cross-campus responsibilities in Aintree
- Salary aligned with demonstrated expertise and time dedication
- Around 3500 students spanning across three campuses from F-12
- Exceptional facilities elevating the overall teaching and learning experience
- Highly respected school with a high level of professionalism and care
- Abundant opportunities for professional development
Why work with Tradewind?
- Work with an organisation that is relentless in securing quality opportunities in a personalised way
- Relevant and real information about roles
- No joining fees/other fees
- Resume and Key Selection Criteria assistance
- Interview tips and preparation provided
- Professional development by two Principal mentors on a consistent basis
Tradewind Australia is a specialist, education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne / Victoria region. We have a strong reputation for providing high-calibre teachers with fantastic contract opportunities and helping them to pursue rewarding careers. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
How to apply:
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact the Education Permanent Team on (03) 9110-0091
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people with disability and lived experience to apply.