Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected and nationally recognised Not for Profit organisation whose ethos is built on Christian values and are dedicated to serving the local communities with a great range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join the team based in Northern Central Victoria overseeing the operations of all aspects of Aged Care services provided to the local community.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the resident communities through strong leadership and management of all services provided
- Unite and lead a team, focussing on high performance in a values-driven culture
- Liaise with all stakeholders to deliver best practice operational and healthcare services
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1, desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a senior management role
- Strong HR and people management skills including leadership and development, succession planning and experience in change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs.
This is a full time role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
For a confidential conversation call Liz on 03 9081 0566.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.