Why work with Tradewind Australia?
Competitive rate of $30-$40.50 based on qualifications.
Exciting Career opportunity. Seeking competent, passionate, Team-oriented personal care assistants looking to make a positive impact on the lives of our elders. If you are someone willing to assist in building a trusting professional relationship and help our elderly community enjoy the comfort of their own home, we would be delighted to hear from you.
The organisation we are representing is looking for Unqualified and Qualified Personal Care Assistants based across the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
You will be responsible for providing structured care to the Elderly in an independent setting, by engaging clients in a way that helps them to achieve their individual goals, aspirations and participation in the community to become as independent as possible. You will support them in day-to-day tasks such as cleaning, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing. Providing care in accordance with their individualized Care Plan.
- Assisting clients with general domestic cleaning duties (washing, cleaning, laundry, dishes)
- Assisting with general hygiene such as bathing, toileting, showering
- Meal preparation
- Assisting with daily living tasks
You will have:
- A qualification such as Cert III Aged Care or Individual support or Disability
- An understanding of the Aged Care Sector
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Great written and verbal communication
- Victorian driver's license, road worthy car and a comprehensive car insurance
- First Aid and CPR Certificates - Training can be provided
- Your location - Conveniently located within a 20km radius of Doncaster
You will also be willing to undergo police check, as well as provide 2 recent managerial references.
Apply for this role today!
How to apply:
To apply, click the link provided or email your resume to Nick Sobron at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries regarding the position or application process, please contact Nick Sobron on 03 9081 0563.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA AND THE ORGANISATIONS WE REPRESENT ARE PROUD TO BE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERS.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.