Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Victorian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are presently working with a well-respected, multi-cultural community service organisation who service their local communities with the provision of quality, responsive and compassionate care.
We currently have an opening for an Intake Officer to join the team at their head office located in an inner north-west suburb of Melbourne.
- Being the first point of contact, providing information to potential clients seeking home care support and packages
- Ensuring a positive experience for both clients and referrers, through a prompt and accurate response.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- Excellent phone etiquette skillset
- Experience in managing customer relations and dealing with program-based services
- Knowledge of Home Care Package (HCP) is essential
- Experience with My Aged Care portal
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of motivation, proactiveness and team orientated approach
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under KPIs and motivation to successfully onboard candidates
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of documentation and computer skills
- Demonstrated understanding of client, family and community needs
This is a full-time permanent role offering a highly competitive renumeration including salary packaging. Hybrid work conditions available. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.