Primary & Secondary Casual Relief Teachers - Islamic Schools in the Northern Suburb
Rate - $370 - 416.23 p.d (Depending on Experience) + super
· Work with an organisation who is relentless in securing quality opportunities
· No joining fees
· Free and easy to use App to manage your availability and select from a wide range of different schools.
· If you require advanced bookings, we can try to cater to this
· Ability to build strong relationships with your local schools which can lead to short- and long-term contracts
· Professional development by two Principal mentors on a consistent basis.
· CRT Podcasts
· Educator of the week
About the role:
Join our team as a Relief Teacher to work at various Islamic Schools within and around the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. Such schools as, East Preston, Glenroy Private, Ilim College and more! We will match your skills, preferences, and availability to the schools we work with to ensure you enjoy the shifts we offer you.
· Actively teach by providing a safe and stimulating learning environment
· Ensure a continuation of learning for students in the absence of their usual teacher.
· Develop a stimulating learning environment by using a variety of styles and approaches to cater for individual learning needs.
· To supervise students in the playground, if deemed necessary.
Skills & Experience:
· Completed a relevant Qualification in Education and hold a current and valid Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
· Ability to provide contact details for two education-based references from within the last 5 years (student teacher mentors are acceptable)
· Be comfortable with required dress codes, based on the Islamic faith
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Adaptable to changing work environments.
Refer a Friend:
Know a friend who is looking for Casual Relief Work and wants to work within the halls of Melbourne's most prestigic Islamic Schools? Refer them to Tradewind and if they work 10 shifts with us, you will recieve a 200 dollar gift card!!
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is a specialist, Education Recruitment Agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne / Victoria region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with flexible and consistent work, whilst also helping to pursue a rewarding career. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
How to apply:
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website.
Alternatively, email your resume to twaus.recruitmentwrecruitment.com.au
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact the Recruitment Team on 1800 192 195.
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply