An excellent opportunity awaits a dedicated Secondary Italian LOTE teacher to join a community-oriented school in Taylor's Lakes, situated in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. With approximately 1400 students ranging from years 7-12, this school offers a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic school community. The institution is welcoming to both new graduates and seasoned teachers, offering learning coaching and access to exceptional resources.
- Develop and plan a comprehensive Italian language curriculum in alignment with educational standards and objectives
- Prepare engaging and culturally relevant lessons that cater to the language proficiency levels of secondary students in years 7-10
- Provide effective language instruction in Italian, covering aspects such as grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Integrate Italian culture, history, and traditions into language lessons to provide students with a well-rounded understanding of the language
- Develop assessments to evaluate students' language proficiency and understanding, providing constructive feedback for improvement.
- Collaborate with other language teachers, colleagues, and school staff to enhance language education and promote a multicultural school environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Completed relevant Qualifications in Education
- Maintain a valid and up-to-date VIT registration
- Have unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Demonstrate previous experience in Italian LOTE
- Ability to provide contact details for two education-based references from within the last 5 years (student-teacher mentors are acceptable).
- Ignite the minds of vibrant students in years 7-10 with your passion for teaching!
- Embark on an exciting journey with a school community that's buzzing with growth and evolution
- Begin in January 2024, marking the start of an engaging and fulfilling academic year
- Your expertise is valued, and you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary ranging from $75,000 to $115,000, reflecting your demonstrated excellence in the field
- Nestled in the heart of Taylor's Lakes with easy access to public transport (buses)
- Enjoy the friendly atmosphere fostered by an approachable management team and smaller team structures.
- Engage in collaborative planning using our innovative model, with exciting professional development opportunities on the horizon.
Why work with Tradewind?
- Work with an organisation that is relentless in securing quality opportunities in a personalised way
- Relevant and real information about roles
- No joining fees/other fees
- Resume and Key Selection Criteria assistance
- Interview tips and preparation provided
- Professional development by two Principal mentors on a consistent basis
Tradewind Australia is a specialist, education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne / Victoria region. We have a strong reputation for providing high-caliber teachers with fantastic contract opportunities and helping them to pursue rewarding careers. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
How to apply:
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact the Education Permanent Team on (03) 9110-0091
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people with disability and lived experience to apply.