Why work with Client Organisation?
Be a part of a dedicated team committed to providing individual-focused mental health care and supporting the journey to recovery. Join a mission to make a positive impact on the community, every day offers new opportunities to thrive, grow, and make a meaningful difference. Embrace a fulfilling career and be a catalyst for change in the world of mental health. Your journey starts here!
About the Role:
Join a passionate and dedicated team, where you'll be at the forefront of transforming lives! As a mental health clinician, you'll have the power to make a real impact by providing crucial support to individuals with complex mental health needs. Be part of a dynamic environment that values your expertise, where every day is an opportunity to shine and help those in need of support.
- Provide assessments and collaborative care plans to clients
- Engage clients, using a strengths-based approach to complete a mental health status measurement and a needs assessment
- Ensure correct documentation of clinical interventions.
- Deliver treatment and manage client plans
- Enhance the delivery of superior care by actively engaging in effective communication, consultation, and cooperation with both internal and external service providers
Skills & Experience:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse with successful completion of an undergraduate psychiatric nursing program or a Post Graduate psychiatric / mental health nursing qualification or An approved degree in Psychology and registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist with endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist or Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist or An approved degree in Social Work and eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to respond to people with needs, via responsive outreach models and assessments
- Demonstrated clinical competency in mental status and risk assessment and the ability to prioritise workload and coordinate clinical care with other services provided.
- A valid and current Victorian driver's licence
How to apply:
Email your resume to Melissa, Dee or Katie at email@example.com
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact Melissa, Dee or Katie on (03) 9081-0559
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA AND THE ORGANISATIONS WE REPRESENT ARE PROUD TO BE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERS.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.