Improving the lives of people living with a disability.
Striving to be the best in the world at interdisciplinary therapy; within a person's natural environment; and in ways that are inclusive of the person's family, friends, and community.
People matter and we are developing a workforce that is skilled, passionate, and driven to providing therapy within a social model of disability.
Growing because of their success and culture
- Australia Allied Health Aware Winner: Team Culture
- Australia Allied Health Aware Winner: Early Career
Seeking Speech Pathology candidates who are committed to working in a person-centred approach. Backgrounds to work with a varied age range of clients, early childhood, children, teenagers, adults presenting with a disability through the NDIS.
In this role you will;
- Work with children, adults or both depending on your experience and preference.
- Gather information using assessments, conversations, observations & play-based approaches
- Identify facilitators and barriers within a person's environment
- Develop person-centred goals collaboratively with the person and their support
- Empower and build the capacity of people, families and communities
- Regularly evaluate progress and outcomes, using relevant outcomes measures and discuss outcomes with people, family and stakeholders
- Write reports in a timely and professional manner & maintain full accurate records
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work with your team to achieve its purpose and to drive positive results
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Speech Pathology
- AHPRA membership / SPA membership
- Growth mindset, innovative, team player, committed to continuous learning
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Willingness to complete DWES check, police check, 2 reference checks and other compliance documents
- Victorian Driving licence
What you get in return:
- Work for an organisation that prides themselves on being person-centred in every way
- An organisation who adapt to change, support innovation and are forward-thinking
- Continuous professional development provided, including organisation specific conferences
- A growing organisation, lots of career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary plus generous vehicle options, phone and laptop
- Career progression plan that you will follow and review with your team leader
Please submit your CV to Lucy Pegler at firstname.lastname@example.org