Lower/Middle Primary Teachers Grades 1-4 - Point Cook
Rate - $75,000 - $115,000 p.a. (Depending on experience) + super
- Working with a well-respected International Baccalaureate P-9 College
- Work alongside a supportive and experienced team
- Professional development and career opportunities
- New facilities, with great school culture
- Excellent, approachable and supportive leadership
About the Role:
We are recruiting for grade 1-4 Primary teachers to join an International Baccalaureate P-9 School, in Point Cook for the new school year, 2024.
- Design and develop lesson plans, assessments, and curriculum materials that align with relevant Australian curriculum standards.
- Deliver engaging and passionate instruction
- Stay well-informed about primary curriculum initiatives
- Commit to ongoing professional development, participating in coaching, mentoring, and collaborative initiatives
- Demonstrate proficiency in teamwork, strategic thinking and innovative planning
- Work within a supporting teaching cohort within the Primary domain
Skills & Experience:
- Completed relevant Qualifications in Education
- Maintain a valid and up-to-date VIT registration
- Have unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Experience in Primary instruction valued but open to graduates
- Ability to provide contact details for two education-based references from within the last 5 years Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of educational pedagogy, curriculum development, and age-appropriate teaching methodologies
- Strong organisational skills to plan and execute well-structured lessons
- Commitment to continuous professional development, staying updated on current trends, research, and best practices
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is a specialist, education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne / Victoria region. We have a strong reputation of providing high calibre teachers with fantastic contract opportunities and helping to pursue a rewarding career. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
How to apply:
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.