Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected and nationally recognised Not for Profit organisation whose ethos is built on Christian values and are dedicated to serving the local communities with a great range of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their friendly and supportive team at a medium sized facility, based in Central Western New South Wales.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the resident community through strong leadership and supervision of your team
- Commit to providing flexible, innovative, responsive services within a strong quality model of care.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Strong understanding of ACFI
- Experience in providing care plans
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of documentation and computer skills.
This is a full time permanent role offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging and relocation costs. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
For a confidential chat please call Liz on 03 9081 0566.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.