Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected and nationally recognised Not for Profit organisation whose ethos is built on their Christian beliefs and are dedicated to serving the local communities with a great range of services.
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join their friendly and supportive team at their larger sized facility located in the heart of the Goldfields region of Victoria, a two hour drive from Melbourne.
- Provide an exemplary level of care and service to the resident community through strong leadership and supervision of your team
- Commit to providing flexible, innovative, responsive services within a strong quality model of care.
Prerequisites required for the role:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1 or Division 2
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an aged care setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience working within Aged Care legislative, Quality Standards and Accreditation frameworks (and requirements or similar)
- Strong understanding of ACFI
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of documentation and computer skills.
Full time and part time permanent roles offering a highly competitive remuneration including salary packaging and relocation costs. This organisation offers genuine career progression and supportive management.
For a confidential chat please call Liz on 03 9081 0566.
Tradewind Australia is a specialist recruitment service for the Social, Community and Aged Care sectors and we source highly qualified and experienced professionals to work with all providers within these services.