Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian Communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are looking for Registered Nurses and Clinical Nurses to work on a permanent basis in Aged Care Facilities across South Australia.
- Deliver planned individualised care to residents
- Work within a team environment in an Aged Care facility.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Aged Care Experience
- Current First Aid certificate
Why work for Tradewind:
- Excellent Hourly rate
- Small close-knit team that cares about our staff
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply:
Email your resume to Nikolai Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact Nikolai on 08 6118 8805
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA AND THE ORGANISATIONS WE REPRESENT ARE PROUD TO BE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERS.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.