We are currently looking for Rehab Counsellors with experience of working with veterans or individuals affected by an injury at work, in order to assist them back into the workplace. Our client is a reputable provider of injury prevention and management and disability employment services. We are also a registered NDIS provider, delivering capacity building therapies to those with disability of any age. This position would suit a professional with a background in Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Social work or Rehabilitation Counselling.
Our client is very outcome focussed and client centric and a typical day might involve being out on the road visiting clients, liaising with GP's, visiting workplaces where an injury occurred, attending meetings, report writing and completing initial assessments.
You will have experience of:
- Providing Return to Work and Rehabilitation Services compliant with Comcare, DVA and Worksafe Victoria frameworks
- Undertaking psychological/biopsychosocial assessments, initial assessments and progress reports.
- Undertaking other psychologically based capacity building services across a client's life span to address issues which may affect the function, independence, and social inclusion of individuals with disability, their families and carers.
- Working with and alongside a multi-disciplinary team to achieve the best quality of life outcome for your client.
You must have:
- Formal qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or Rehabilitation Counselling.
- Full Registration with AHPRA, AASW, or ASORC.
- Experienced in delivering Occ. Rehab. Services within Comcare, DVA and WorkSafe Victoria jurisdictions.
- Expertise in the assessment and treatment of a wide range of biopsychosocial problems including core competencies in mental health assessment and management using evidence-based interventions.
- Demonstrable negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Current drivers' licence.
- DHS Disability Services Employment Check.
- DHS Working with Children Check.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We currently have a high demand for Social Workers across a variety sectors working with the most reputable organisations within the industry. We pride ourselves on the strong and longstanding relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to the team at teamMH@twrecruitment.com.au
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.