Tradewind are seeking a Facility Manager or a Care Manager ready for a step up in their career.
Tradewind Australia works across the Aged Care sector in partnership with providers of services to the Australian communities. We recruit for a range of disciplines on behalf of Not for Profit, private and government organisations.
We are working with a well respected, Not for Profit organisation in the Aged Care sector whose ethos is built on holistic care that caters to the unique needs of every individual.
The position is located in the beautiful Northern Rivers region of Ballina with relocation assistance available.
As the Facility Manager you will be responsible for every aspect of the Residential Aged Care Facility with supports from the CEO and Corporate Services team. You will be providing strategic operational leadership that ensures the delivery of quality services to aged care residents, maintaing a high level of satisfaction and in accordance with Aged Care Quality Standards. You will utilise resources to ensure operational effiency that maximises income and occupancy whilst still maintaining a high standard of service.
- Ensure that the facility is always compliant with the Aged Care Standards.
- Manage staff and roster effectively to ensure delivery of care and services to a consistently high standard within budget and at required care hours.
- Manage and accurately document ACFI/AN-ACC to ensure income is appropriately claimed for resident care needs and required service provision.
- Manage the facility to ensure it is operating efficiently and within agreed budget.
- Ensure that residents and other stakeholders have a consistent level of satisfaction with the care and services provided.
- Current National Police Check with no disclosable outcomes
- Statutory Declaration re: Criminal History and suitability for employment No impediment to employment such as history of bankruptcy, etc.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA - No Restrictions
- Suitable tertiary qualifications specific to Aged Care, Nursing or Business Management
- A proven ability in innovate management and leadership using a teambuilding approach through mentoring and staff development
- Ability to understand and use information technology and to learn new skills as required
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a senior management role within the community services sector
- Ability to communicate at all levels both orally and in writing
- Well demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems and/or make appropriate recommendations
For enquiries please contact Ashleigh Moffat via email firstname.lastname@example.org