Our client provides young people with therapeutic support and supervision in a supportive and homely setting.
The organisation is values driven and a sector leader in innovative support and development of all young people in care as well as the staff who share their vision in changing lives.
- Opportunities to develop & advance your career with internal promotions and further training
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Work vehicle provided on shift
- Access to annual bonus & generous salary packaging options
You will be the person who supports and walks alongside the young people who are in need and vulnerable with the aim of building life skills and a healthy productive future.
A person who builds trust and relationships which will enable working through challenging life situations and creating a brighter and more promising outcome for the children in care.
The position is a full time, permanent role and will require sleepover shifts. The shifts are well balanced and the roster ensures work life balance and great flexibility for those who need it.
The succesful applicant will have:
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention or equivalent
- Currently be enrolled in a Cert IV Youth Work or equivalent with transferrable skills.
- Current Blue Card (Working with Children Check)
- Australian Drivers Licence
- A positive and resilient attitude.
Please feel free to apply directly to this advert