Tradewind is currently working in partnership with the Brotherhood of St Laurence, a contemporary not for profit organisation offering a wide variety of community services including early learning, aged care, programs for families, refugee and asylum seeker and employment preparation.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence is an NDIS partner in the community delivering LAC and ECEI services across metropolitan Melbourne and we are presently seeking to appoint a Senior Manager to the Werribee office overseeing the Western Melbourne region.
The ECEI service supports children aged 0-6 years who have a developmental delay or disability and through assessment, planning and interventions, developing skills to achieve best possible outcomes throughout their life.
The Senior Manager ECEI is responsible for the implementation and management of the NDIS ECEI approach in their contracted area of responsibility ensuring that:
- Monitoring, reporting and ensuring contractual and organisation KPIs (including client satisfaction) are met;
- Processes are implemented and continuously improved so that services are delivered to the required quality standard; and
- The workforce is built and developed as a focused and highly effective team.
This includes leading of a team of specialists to assess needs of children and families, provide short term interventions and develop plans for those eligible for the NDIS. The role is also responsible for responding to requests from within the region and developing of partner relationships to ensure that a high quality and consistent service is provided to children and their families.
The suitable candidate will hold
- Relevant tertiary qualification OR industry experience
- Leadership experience in community health, government or education
- Demonstrated understanding of the NDIS or government
- Demonstrated understanding of the ECEI approach
This is a full time fixed term position until December 2022 located in Werribee managing staff, capacity building, stakeholder relationships and recruitment.
Brotherhood of St Laurence offer in return
- Competitive remuneration package; including car allowance and high salary packaging option
- Inclusive and supportive trans-disciplinary team
- Experienced leadership team who collaborate and support
- Continuous professional development
- Invaluable knowledge/training on NDIS
Apply today by sending with a copy of your resume and cover letter or for a confidential chat, call David Rogers at Tradewind Australia on 03 9081 0566.
BROTHERHOOD OF ST LAURENCE & TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.