We are currently accepting expressions of interest from Social Workers, Case Managers, and Counselors with experience supporting children and families.
Tradewind are the largest social services recruitment agency in Melbourne and we work with a variety of non-profit community service organisations who provide frontline support to children and families. We are anticipating an increase in demand to these services as COVID lockdown restrictions ease off and are accepting expressions of interest to build a database of qualified candidates who are able to support our client organisations in the near future.
Roles will be across the following sectors:
- Family Violence
- Family Services
- Child Protection
- Out of Home Care
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in a Child Protection, Family Services, Family Violence, or Out of Home Care program.
- Demonstrated experience working with high needs, complex families, utilising a child-focused family-centred approach.
- Resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia specialises in recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 1800 989 025 and ask for Heather.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025