Why work with Client Organisation?
Exciting Career opportunity. Seeking competent, passionate, Team-oriented personal care assistants looking to make a positive impact on the lives of our elders. If you are someone willing to assist in building a trusting professional relationship and help our elderly community enjoy the comfort of their own home, we would be delighted to hear from you.
The organisation we are representing is looking for Personal Care Assistants based across the Inner Northern suburbs of Sydney.
You will be responsible for providing structured care to the Elderly in an independent setting, by engaging clients in a way that helps them to achieve their individual goals, aspirations and participation in the community to become as independent as possible. You will support them in day-to-day tasks such as cleaning, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing. Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan.
- Assisting clients with general domestic cleaning duties (washing, cleaning, laundry, dishes)
- Assisting with general hygiene such as bathing, toileting, showering
- Meal preparation
- Assisting with daily living tasks
You will have:
- A qualification such as Cert III Aged Care or Individual support or Disability
- An understanding of the Aged Care Sector
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Great written and verbal communication
- Victorian driver's license and 3rd party comprehensive car insurance
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as provide 2 recent managerial references.
Apply for this role today!
How to apply:
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website
Alternatively, email your resume to Tylar Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact Tylar Joseph on 02 9000 4093
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA AND THE ORGANISATIONS WE REPRESENT ARE PROUD TO BE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERS.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.