- Support men, women and children across a suite of Family Violence Programs
- Provide Therapeutic and Case Management supports
- Ongoing, full-time contract, located in Warrnambool
Looking for an experienced team leader to support a suite of family violence programs within a reputable non profit organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to manage and coordinate the delivery of services supporting families impacted by violence in the South West Victoria area. You will oversee six program staff who support men, women and children across a diverse suite of programs, including:
- Women and Children Counselling and Support
- Family Violence Therapeutic Partnership Program
- Enhanced Men's Intake
- Men's Behaviour Change
- Perpetrator Case Management
- Men's Family Relationships
- To lead, supervise, and provide support to the program staff, including clinical guidance
- Manage the performance of the team and provide additional training and support as needed to help them succeed in their roles
- Develop and oversee program's professional development plan and budget
- Establish appropriate community contacts, develop and maintain professional working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and funding partners in the provision of the program's services to achieve improved outcomes for clients
- Undertake case management, counselling, and group work with clients across the family violence suite of programs
- Minimum qualification of a sector related Diploma (ie, Youth Work, Social or Welfare Work or equivalent)
- Minimum 1-2 years' leadership experience with demonstrated experience in developing and leading a positive and engaged team environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide clinical assessment, intervention and treatment to women and children who have or are experiencing family violence and to male perpetrators of family violence
- Demonstrated understanding of theoretical frameworks underpinning our understanding of family violence including gender, feminist analysis, human rights, and social justice
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about your application, contact the office directly on 1800 989 025, and ask for Heather
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025