- Be part of an innovative therapeutic program
- Full-time, 12-month contract, flexible work arrangements
- Paid at SCHADS 7.1
We are currently recruiting for a Therapeutic Family Violence Team Leader to work in a new program that delivers therapeutic interventions for women who have utilized force in intimate relationships. The Team Leader will oversee the day-to-day operations and supervision of this innovative evidence-based program.
- Be the clinical lead for supervision and consultation with practitioners.
- Partner and collaborate with a variety of organisations to develop service and external referral points. Maintain and encourage positive working relationships with key stakeholders including funding body and membership of key networks.
- Be committed to the delivery of evidence informed therapeutic support to vulnerable women and families with complex needs.
- Ensure sustainable service delivery: Compliance with budgets, procedures and protocols to meet best practice and compliance with legislation, quality systems, and contractual requirements.
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related discipline.
- Previous experience in Child and Family Services, Family Violence, or relevant Counselling and Therapeutic programs at a Team Leader level.
- Experience in implementing evidence informed programs.
- Experience in planning and facilitating evidence based/informed therapeutic individual and group programs
- Post graduate qualification or currently studying one in counselling/therapy, leadership or management
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children's Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email email@example.com or phone 03 9081 0562 and ask for a member of the Family Services Team.
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025