Administration Officer - Operations Coordination Team
- Wantirna location
- Supportive management team & well-resourced office environment
- Hybrid model available
We are currently recruiting for a Not for Profit based in Wantirna, Victoria. You will provide high-level administrative support to the At Home Aged Care Team, and oversee the administrative requirements of our Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program clients, Allied Health Services and Short-term Restorative Care clients.
- Provide high-level administrative support across the At Home Aged Care community
- Support a passionate, high-performing team of professionals
Other duties include:
- Diary management, minutes-taking, coordination of meetings and events
- Ensuring up to date project and operational plans
- Providing effective general administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Providing support in research and analysis
- Providing administrative and general business support in service development and go-to-market activities
- Assistance with drafting and coordination of responses for submission papers, tenders, and reports
- Effective maintenance of home care document and resource databases
- Compiling of operational data and reports for the Senior Leadership Team
- Participate in the budget preparation process and manage and monitor the operational budget of the nominated service/s,
- Actively seek to meet customer needs; seek ways to improve services; deliver high quality outcomes for clients
- Actively work to promote the organisation and colleagues in a positive manner at all times, both internally and externally, maintaining positive working relationships, partnerships and professional networks
You will have:
- Experience in provisioning of admin support to senior management staff (e.g. Executive/Personal Assistant) or in a project management space
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Experience in conducting industry and/or market research and analysis
- Well-developed prioritisation and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong IT skills in MS Office
- Current Valid Driver's Licence
- Knowledge of the aged and/or health care sector
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and academic/business writing
- Experience with project management methodologies
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Apply today or alternatively send an up-to-date resume to me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the Corporate Services Team on 03 9087 1020.
JOB SUMMARY: We are currently recruiting for a Not for Profit based in Wantirna, Victoria. You will provide high-level administrative support to the At Home Aged Care Team.