St. Kilda area - VCE Chemistry teacher full time ongoing
About the Role:
An outstanding opportunity awaits a passionate ongoing Chemistry teacher to join a fantastic Jewish school in 2024, catering to students from P-12. This wonderful school is high performing with very small classes. The school supports both graduates and experienced teachers, maintains excellent student behaviour, offers learning coaching, and boasts ample resources.
- Work within a supporting teaching cohort to develop in a year 11 and 12 Chemistry role
- Design and develop lesson plans, assessments, and curriculum materials that align with relevant Australian curriculum standards.
- Deliver engaging and effective classroom instruction, fostering a positive learning environment
- Commit to continuous professional growth and development
Skills & Experience:
- Completed relevant Qualifications in Education
- Maintain a valid and up-to-date VIT registration
- Have unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Demonstrate previous experience in teaching secondary Chemistry
- Ability to provide contact details for two education-based references from within the last 5 years (student-teacher mentors are acceptable).
- Teaching Year 7-9 science and year 11 and 12 chemistry
- Join a fantastic school community that is actively growing and evolving
- Commence January 2024 ongoing
- Receiving a salary commensurate with your demonstrated expertise, within the range of $75,000 to $115,000
- Jewish Orthodox high performing school
- Approachable management team and smaller team structures
- Well respected school within the local community
- Collaborative planning model with professional development opportunities
Why work with Tradewind?
- Work with an organisation that is relentless in securing quality opportunities in a personalised way
- Relevant and real information about roles
- No joining fees/other fees
- Resume and Key Selection Criteria assistance
- Interview tips and preparation provided
- Professional development by two Principal mentors on a consistent basis
Tradewind Australia is a specialist, education recruitment agency and is the preferred supplier of teachers for many schools across the greater Melbourne / Victoria region. We have a strong reputation for providing high-caliber teachers with fantastic contract opportunities and helping them to pursue rewarding careers. Our aim is to cultivate an excellent ongoing relationship with you throughout your growing career.
How to apply:
To apply, follow the link provided or apply on our website
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact the Education Permanent Team on (03) 9110-0091
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people with disability and lived experience to apply.